Monday, August 30, 2010

Here it is!





Girls Day Out!
Here is the blog that you all have been waiting for! Sorry it took me so long. It was one busy year between teaching and getting my masters degree. My masters is now done and I have my life back! It is so nice to finally be able to focus on my hubby and baby-to-be!

We just got back from North Carolina last week. Our trip was wonderful and so relaxing! It was amazing to kick back and spend time with the family. We ate a lot as usual! If you have ever had Grandma Cottle and Aunt Karen's cooking you know what I'm talking about. Of course we did lots of shopping too. When Jess and I get together we are basically unstoppable! I think Josh is shopped out for the next year or so! Our trip ended with an amazing baby shower that Mom and the church ladies so kindly put together for us. We were able to purchase our new crib, dresser, and bedding from all the generous gifts! Thank you everyone!


We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our little lady Elsa Grace! Only three more months to go. I cannot believe that I am already six months along. We don't know where the time has gone. People weren't lying when they told us to enjoy every moment because it goes by so quickly!


24 Weeks


I have had an amazing pregnancy so far and am already loving mommy-hood! Elsa is now about 12 inches long and weighs almost 2 pounds. She is moving around and kicking more and more everyday! On our trip to Carolina Daddy and Aunt Jessica were able to feel her kick! Her favorite thing to do right now is keep me up at night with her karate moves. She is very active and is already letting me know when she wants to eat, which is constantly!


We are working on the nursery every chance we get. It is all painted and Josh put the new crib together a couple days ago. It is beautiful! We are waiting for the dresser to get here so we can finish up the room. As many of you know I am very indecisive and have been deciding on a theme for the room for about three months now. I know it's ridiculous, but I want it to be perfect! I have finally decided on the shabby chic look. I found bedding at Target that is gorgeous! It is the cottage chic print if you want to check it out. It is soft, elegant, and fit for a princess! I can't wait to see the room completely done!



Me, Steph & Court 
Well it's back to work for me this coming week. I don't know where the summer went! I'm eager to get back into the swing of things though. It's always exciting to start a new school year. New kiddies, new supplies, and a clean classroom! It's going to be a great year! My second year at an awesome job, a baby girl on the way, and a wonderful husband to share it all with! God is good! We are so very blessed! We love everyone and will keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. love love love! i'm so glad you are getting a blog to keep me updated on everything! i can't wait for december to get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! Your little nugget and I are missing you like crazy! We can't wait to see you in December :) Love ya lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv your blog!!!!!!!!!!! Keep posting. Can't wait 4 elsa 2 come. Luv u<3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Steph! Love you too! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete